Retail and Commercial Shopfitters Bunbury and South West.
Changing Spaces is a full-service building and construction business, specialising all types of retail and commercial shopfitting. With an eye for detail in both design and construction Changing Spaces is your first choice for when it comes to creating your inspiring, productive work environment for your business. With over 40 years experience in the industry and renowned for being highly professional, reliable and honest operators, Changing Spaces have work ethos that will suit any client.
Our scope of works is not limited to:
- Design and liaise to achieve outstanding results
- Budget and estimating to suit client expectations
- Defit and remedial work
- Project management
- Specialist in fit-outs
- All building works
- Joinery and all types of cabinetry
- Renovations and alterations
What you NEED to know ‘about us’
- Accessible – based in Bunbury and taking on building works from Perth to Albany
- Trustworthy – you’re engaging a solid company that you can entrust to complete your job
- Hands-on experience – not just office-jockey project managers – With over 40 years of hands-on building experience
- Fully qualified – registered builder Licence No. 13227
- Industry recognition, you can be assured you’re dealing with a reputable business – Member – Master Builders Association, Australian Shop & Office Fitting Industry Association
- In-house expertise ensures consistent quality control – including specialist tradespeople, project managers, cabinetry, carpentry specialists and interior designers
- Skills to handle the complete job, start to finish, exteriors and interiors, including structural work, aesthetics, design, roofing and wet areas
- Proven capabilities across the spectrum of commercial premises – traditional offices for law, accounting, finance, general business operators; multi-purpose workplaces incorporating office with workshop and warehouse; retail stores of all sizes; and specialty sectors including medical, dental, veterinary, takeaway food outlets, restaurants, bars, retail, service and specialty stores
- Reliability to complete your job on time and on budget – impressive track-record which is evidenced in our portfolio of renovations, refurbishments, fit-outs, alterations, additions, extensions.
For specific details please refer to the Services page
What you WANT to know ‘about us’
Our points of difference are distinct – quality, integrity and transparency.
Yes we agree, ‘quality’ is much-used and misused in the contemporary business environment. But we clearly demonstrate how we incorporate quality into every project to deliver cost-savings, reduce stress and increase property value for our clients.
Quality from the first contact to job hand-over
Communication. Our company ethos is 100% client-focussed and excellent communication is a key element of our policy. You’ll always be able to contact us to discuss your job and we’ll keep you updated and informed at all stages. Plus, as a family business, we have excellent communication across our own team, which is critical to effective project delivery. Your requests and queries will definitely reach the right person and be actioned, promptly.
Workmanship. Gavin’s heritage in the fine art of cabinetmaking and carpentry is fundamental to how we approach every job. Quality techniques using quality materials and expert skills to deliver a quality finish is a defining characteristic of our work.
We appreciate that many people are tempted to make price-based decisions, so we encourage you to consider all aspects when comparing quotes and deciding on your builder. Running repairs and maintenance can have a big impact on your business cash-flow or household budget and who needs the stress! Once your renovation, fit-out or alterations are complete, it’s time for you to enjoy the results, not worry. To see examples of our quality workmanship, please view Our Portfolio
Service. Being an experienced building company gives us the distinct advantage to give you the individual attention that you should rightly expect when embarking on a building project. No matter how small or how large your job, we treat you as a person, not just a job number.
We listen to you and focus on understanding your needs and objectives so we can create the fresh and functional changes to your space, tailored exactly to your unique specifications.
Our own people will be on-site to coordinate and project manage all aspects of the job including the other trades required, and keep everyone moving along to achieve our signature ‘on time and on budget’ outcome.
Transparency and integrity – our signature, your game-changer
As independent builders, we are ideally positioned to provide our clients with objective, professional advice and we make that a priority. We don’t wait to be asked, we take the initiative to draw your attention to any potential problems we identify at the initial consultation, pre-quotation stage and provide you with honest, comprehensive assessments, reports and updates throughout the build.
Our transparent approach identifies and discloses potential problems at the quotation stage. We provide you with a clear and understandable quote with a complete description of the scope of works. Armed with a Changing Spaces quote, you’ll have a full understanding of how and what we have priced and be empowered to make informed choices.
In our quotes and proposals, we honestly and clearly detail all the work that will be completed so you have a comprehensive budget. For more details on this aspect, please visit the Services page.
KEY PEOPLE PROFILES
- To deliver productive and innovative solutions of the highest quality to exceed the expectations of our clients
- To maintain the highest standards of safety for our employees, clients and suppliers
- To be recognised and acknowledged as a builder of the highest integrity and honesty and to genuinely adhere to the highest standards of ethics and principles
- To stay up to date with developments in our industry and bring new innovations, technologies and ideas to our customers to reduce project costs, increase quality and improve the customer experience
- To establish and maintain mutually respectful relationships and collaborate constructively with clients, suppliers, associates, contractors and other stakeholders
- To embrace and promote diversity and gender equality and engage equally with all people to foster the development of ideas and innovative
- To be mindful of the environment and adhere to a policy of sustainability in the selection of our materials, the development of our designs, our techniques and processes.
To discover the difference that Changing Spaces will bring to your building experience, contact us for an obligation-free conversation. 08 9787 9888
Based in Bunbury and servicing areas from Perth to Albany, Changing Spaces is a full-service building and construction business, specialising in commercial renovations, office fitouts, retail and shop fitouts and certified hoardings.
08 9787 9888