Delivering an exceptional building dimension
Changing Spaces is a full service building and construction company, specialising in;
- Retail Fitouts
- Commercial Fitouts
- Office Fitouts
- Defit’s and Demolition
Based in Bunbury, we provide our services from Perth to Albany.
Whatever space you need changed, we have the capabilities to deliver an exceptional outcome to the highest quality standards.
Our service includes managing your building project from start to finish, working collaboratively with you and your project partners – architects, building owners, designers – from initial consultation and design through project management and construction.
Commercial Fitouts and Refurbishments That Work for You
We understand that your premises is a critical element in your marketing strategy. Creating that all-important first impression to customers, projecting your company image and providing an environment which fosters productivity and employee engagement for your team.
Our services are specifically designed to transform workplaces with minimal downtime and disruption to your business.
- Experience across a wide range of sectors: traditional general offices, multi-purpose workplaces, retail outlets, industrial premises
- Specialists in food preparation and service premises: takeaway food outlets, restaurants, bars, food retailers and wholesalers
- Expertise in medical facility fitouts: GP surgeries, specialist consulting rooms, medical procedure facilities, dental surgeries, veterinary surgeries
- Office and shop fitouts, roofing, facades, portioning, ceilings, interior installations and refurbs, structural work
- Experience in retail fitouts including jewellers, Hair and beauty Salons, clothing and specialty stores
- End of tenancy strip-outs and re-purposing premises
- Re-design premises to suit your changing operations, facilitate emerging enterprises, create share office options
- Turn rabbit-warren, cubicle style offices into contemporary open plan spaces to foster collaboration and productivity
- Commercial maintenance services.
View our Portfolio for selection of our commercial projects.
Residential Renovations That Add Value to Your Property
Whatever space in your home you need changing, big or small, we have the expertise to handle the job while taking the stress out of the building experience.
We’ll manage all aspects of the job, manage all the trades and our transparent quoting process minimises confusion.
We develop and share with you, a clear and comprehensive project plan before we pick up our tools and you’ll be fully updated throughout all stages.
- Re-design existing space to accommodate your growing or changing household – downsizers, upsizers, empty-nesters
- Modernise specific areas such as kitchens and bathrooms to make your life a lot easier
- Extend or renovate to create a new space such as a functional home office, home theatre or entertaining area to cater to your changing lifestyle
- Construct an extension, granny flat or Airbnb space to increase the market value of your property
- Modifications to cater for the aged, limited mobility or people with disabilities in the household
- Optimise space and storage in even the smallest dwellings
- Change the outdated to contemporary with a stylish upgrade to connect spaces in a flowing, streamlined design which reflects your own fashionable lifestyle
- Develop innovative solutions to make the most of available space and rework existing rooms for different usage.
View our Portfolio for selection of our residential projects.
Transparent Quoting, Planning and Proposal Process
We appreciate that many people are tempted to make price-based decisions, so we encourage you to consider all aspects of the project in your decision-making process. We find clients greatly appreciate our transparent quoting process as it actually adds value in itself while potentially delivering real cost-savings.
- For many projects, the first step in our quoting process, even when plans are provided, is for Gavin Hawke to inspect the site
- With his extensive experience, he has the expertise to identify potential problems which may not have been noted in the plans and bring these to your attention
- Insights, advice, recommendations and suggestions are offered, where appropriate, to further improve and enhance your ideas and/or plans
- High standards of workmanship and materials are included in the quote to ensure a quality finish
- Our quotes are clear and understandable and prepared with the objective of minimising the prospect of extras or variations
- Our quotes provide a clear description of the full scope of the work to be completed, so you can easily see what is and is not included
- Quotations are presented in understandable terms so non-builders, ie most of our clients, can easily understand what we have costed.
Our quoting process is designed to empower you to make informed choices and decisions. If comparing quotes, we strongly advise that you ask questions of all builders – make sure you are confident that you understand what is and isn’t included, what extras and variations you may be facing for non-inclusions, so you are comparing like with like.
Changing Your Space
Once you’ve accepted our quotation, it’s on with the job. Our on-site team provide you with a direct and immediate point of contact to keep you updated as required.
We streamline the entire building process so it is an enjoyable and exciting experience for you.
With our enviable reputation for outstanding ‘on time and on budget’ delivery and the quality we build into every project, you can anticipate a better building experience and outcome with Changing Spaces.
To discover the difference that Changing Spaces will bring to your building experience, contact us for an obligation-free conversation. 08 9787 9888
Based in Bunbury and servicing areas from Perth to Albany, Changing Spaces is a full-service building and construction business, specialising in renovations, refurbishments and fit outs for both residential and commercial premises.
08 9787 9888
Unit 3, 2 Hensen St, Davenport WA 6230
Get in touch