What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
– Your IP address.
– Your contact information and email address.
– Other information such as interests and preferences.
– Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
– To better understand your needs.
– To improve our services and products.
– To send responses to your contact requests
– To customize our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done everything in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
By using our website you agree to our cookies, you also agree to use the data it collects regarding your online behaviour (analyze web traffic, web pages you spend the most time on, and websites you visit). The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems. Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).